What is diabetes?
Diabetes is malfunction of the metabolism that produces large amounts of urine and is the cause of excessive thirst. In the blood, the excessive amount of glucose/sugar is the indication of diabetes. It is due to the malfunction of pancreas because it does not produce enough insulin. It is a common disorder that can ruin the health of the person gradually. Due to this disorder, weight reduces rapidly. It is harmful in many ways.
- It damages the large vessels of blood of the legs, brain and heart
- It produces macro vascular complications
- It ruins the small bleed vessels
- It causes problems in feet, kidneys, and small nerves
- It destroys micro vascular complications
Types of Diabetes
There are two types of diabetes.
Excessive level of Glucose in Blood
Glucose is a prime source of energy for the body and the brain. In the bloodstream glucose comes from the food that is rich in carbohydrate. Digestive system changes carbohydrates into glucose. On the other hand, liver has already stored it and includes it into the blood. The level of Glucose in the body of a normal person is between 4 to 8 mmol/L. It is one of the important components that a human needs to energize the body. The deficiency of the glucose in the body makes the person weak and takes to instant death. Its deficiency is harmful for the person but in the diabetic person its excessive amount is harmful.
Pancreas produces insulin which has two jobs. In the first task, it transports glucose from blood stream into muscle cells and fat. It produces energy in the body. In the second task, it switches off the liver. It reduces or stops the glucose level in the blood if it gets higher. The situation of less production of Glucose is known as diabetes. Due to which, body cannot maintain the normal range of Glucose.
Symptoms of diabetes
- Excessive and frequent urination
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger with full stomach
- Fatigue extremely
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of bruise/cuts
- Frequent weight loss
- Yeast infection between toes and fingers, under breasts and around or in sex organs
- Numbness feet/hands, pain and tingling
How to treat Diabetes?
Treatment of diabetes is not very simple but it needs prevention. The regular exercise stimulates pancreas for formation of insulin. It controls the sugar level in the blood. Always choose the medicine that helps you in regulating your body function and take you towards an active life. Some of the properties of diabetes medicines are given below.
- It repairs the malfunction of pancreas and liver. This is the reason it helps in increasing range of motion and mobility.
- It strengthens the bones and finishes the joint inflammation rapidly.
- It is highly efficient because it gives relief in 5 days.
- Select the medicine that is made of a natural enzyme.
There are several reasons to use these medicines. All these benefits make it an essential drug to treat joint issues. It is an FDA proved product that has no side effect.